No Fruit is the name of a pendant light that received numerous awards. It has been designed by the Belgian designer Anthony Duffeleer, who runs an architect’s office and who’s also a professor at the Saint Lucas University in Gent, Belgium. He designs for the Belgian company Dark. What has been created is a remarkable organic lamp that diffuses a warm light and therefore perfectly fits the atmosphere of modern rooms.
No Fruit comes in white but it can adapt other colours by putting in a coloured light bulb. 2004 and 2005 it received numerous design awards, such as the Good Design and the iF Design Award.
No Fruit comes in the following versions:
- DA = for digital light control
- EVG = for electronic control gears/ non-dimmable
- EVGD = for electronic control gears/ dimmable
- illuminant: 3 x 21 Watts G5
- illuminant: 3 x 39 Watts G5
Optionally you may use a coloured bulb.
- installation guide for No Fruit pendant light (PDF 91,5 KB)
- data sheet for No Fruit pendant light by Dark (PDF 118 KB)
Do you have questions about the product? Contact us!