The Classic parasol by Weishäupl puts different umbrellas in the shade: The best materials, true craftsmanship and numerous variants create a personal screen for almost every taste.
The frame of the Classic parasols is made entirely of wood which has been impregnated. The fabric comes in two versions:
- A water-repellent and mildew-resistant cotton blend fabric (50% cotton, 50% polyester)
- Or Dolan ®, a 100% acrylic fabric, which is also used in sailcloth, it is water resistant, mold resistant and also oil-and dirt-repellent.
Numerous variations in size (diameter 210-350 cm), colour (depending on upholstery fabric), Shape (round / 8-sided, square or rectangular) and features create a very individual parasol. Each Weishäupl Classic parasol can be fitted at an additional cost with a pulley system, a buckling mechanism, a valance and a protective case.
Moreover, with some shade sizes it is also possible to equip the parasol with tarpaulin bottom reaching cover side walls. Those can be connected to one another laterally, so that the parasol is transformed into a closed pavilion. Single tarpaulins serve as wind, visibility, and sun protection.
We will be glad to advise you in the configuration of an individual classic version.
- Data sheet about fabric mixed cotton (PDF ca. 34.6 KB)
- datasheet and coulours for fabric Dolan® (PDF ca. 0.99 MB)
- Data sheet /variants of the classic sunshade (PDF 66,7 KB)
Do you have questions about the product? Contact us!