The Click Clock Brick by Gingko makes time stylish, clever and ultra-functional.
The minimalist alarm clock presents all sorts of features in a unique design. In contrast to its design, the features of the Click Clock Brick Alarm Clock are anything but minimalist:
The cubic alarm clock not only displays the time, but also the date and temperature. If the room is silent, the unusual alarm will switch off automatically, and it will switch back on if woken up with a snap of your fingers, a clap or a touch. The information on the invisible display appears to float on the wooden surface - an exciting contrast of classic materials and state-of-the-art technology. Even the other features of the minimalist Alarm Clock from the Click Clock collection by Gingko leave nothing to be desired: Three alarm modes (optionally only for weekdays/weekend) as well as adjustable 12/24-hour-clock and temperature in °C or °F make the wooden alarm clock fit for every taste. And with the built-in lithium ion battery, the wireless alarm clock is a welcome companion on trips. The Click Clock collection also offers other watches and timepieces by the British manufacturer.
- Display: Time/date/temperature or only time
- Display with permanent illumination or illumination by snapping with fingers/clapping/touch
- Automatically dims itself between 9 p.m. and 7 a.m.
- Three alarm modes with snooze function
- Alarm separately adjustable for weekdays/weekends
- 12/24-hour time and temperature in °C or °F
- Internal batteries to save settings
- Built-in lithium ion batteries (charging time: 3-4 hours)
- Battery life:
3-4 months with display set to “wake” and 7 days with permanent display- Charging adaptor included in delivery