We're all slaves to time, so we’d like to present time as nicely as possible.
The Click Clock Slab by Gingko makes time stylish, clever and highly functional. The minimalist alarm clock in unique design with many functions. Unlike its design, the functions of the Click Clock Slab alarm clock are anything but minimalist:
The cube alarm clock displays not just time, but also the date and the temperature. If the room is silent, the unusual alarm will turn off automatically, and it will turn back on if woken up with a snap of your fingers, a clap or a touch. The display appears to float on the wooden surface - an exciting contrast of classical materials and state-of-the-art technology. The other functions of the minimalist alarm clock from the Click Clock collection by Gingko also leave nothing to be desired: Three alarm modes (optional for days of the week/weekend) as well as adjustable 12/24-hour time and temperature in °C or °F make the wooden alarm clock adapt to every taste. And with the built-in lithium ion battery, the wireless alarm clock is a welcome companion on trips. The Click Clock collection also offers other watches and time-counters by the British manufacturer.
- Display: Time/date/temperature or only time
- Display with permanent illumination or illumination by snapping with fingers/clapping/touch
- Automatic dimmer between 21.00 and 7.00 o‘clock
- Three alarm modes with snooze function
- Alarm for week days/weekends separately adjustable
- 12/24-hour time and temperature in °C or °F
- Internal batteries to save settings
- Included lithium ions battery (charging time: 3-4 hours)
- Battery duration:
3-4 months for “wake-up” display and 7 days for permanent display - Charging adapter included in delivery