Chic basics for the kitchen: The Easy cooking spoons from Rig-Tig are quality tools that avoid scratches in pans and pots. The resistant, white oak wood has a natural appealing surface and guarantees a long life in the kitchen.n.
Easy cooking spoons are available for many different purposes and in different sizes in order to have the right helper for every meal. Of course the syrup, porridge, ratatouille and tasting wooden spoon not only complement each other, but also other products from the Rig-Tig Easy Collection.
The easy combination of all of the Easy cooking tools is possible because of the simple, well-proportioned design by Cecilie Manz and the uniform utility of the bright oak wood, which offers elegant appeal and robustness to the kitchen tools from Rig-Tig by Stelton.
- Out of robust, white oak wood
- Doesn’t make any scratches in pans/pots
- Very durable
- Perfect size to serve and cook
- Clean with rinsing brush in the direction of the fibres
- Not dishwasher safe
- Develops a wonderful patina while taking care as recommended along the years
- Treat with salad oil from time to time to make it shine as gold