Alessi was founded at the beginning of the 1920s as a metal workshop. In the 1950s up to the 1970s, the family company made a name for itself particularly because of the quality of the metal work. Since then, Alessi distributes to international hotels, restaurants and airlines. But also in private homes, Alessi’s products are valued.
The fruits basket with the article number 370 is characterised by precise workmanship and a puristic elegance.
It is made out of mirror-polished stainless steel. Design: Ufficio Tecnico Alessi (1952)