To sit near the open chimney at long winter evenings; who does not dream of this? What was usual at grandmother’s time and maybe more inefficient is a luxury today.
The “Home Flame Collection” offers flame romanticism on a bio-ethanol basis adapted to all demands as well as affordable.
The burning chamber with its ceramic sponge inside of it guarantees an especially beautiful, even flame interplay and simple availability until the last drop. The through-thought construction allows an independent and free placing.
The Chimney Flame is a free placeable insert for chimneys and burns with bio-ethanol. This makes it possible to use the chimney cleanly and to enjoy the flair of the open fire.
The facts of the burning chamber:
- low fuel consumption (approx. 500 ml per hour)
- even flame formation, also when the fuel level is low
- long burning time (2.5 litres capacity)
- extremely low heat-development at the housing
- optimal safety through double-walled burning chamber
- ignition capability also by low fuel level
- regulating flaps stepless adjustable
- unlimited use of the special ceramic burner, regarding the time
Body: steel bleach, black powder-coated, heat resistant safety-glass, stainless steel reflector 18/10 slightly brushed.
Burning chamber: double walled high quality stainless steel 18/10, slightly brushed, with stepless burning adjustment.
Burning fuel: liquid bio-ethanol 96%, denatured with 1% mek. (methyl ethyl ketone), essentially burns in water steam and carbon dioxide. It is not necessary to use thickening products like with burning gel and pastes through the burning chamber. Therefore a clean burning without traces is perfectly possible.