The “Sixteen” stool by keilbach is a piece of architecture. The skyline of the solid oak wood sticks reminds us of Manhattan: huge buildings and deep street canyons.
The arrangement of the sticks of the Sixteen by keilbach is strict. This makes Sixteen pure and spectacular at the same time and suitable for nearly every furnishing: The strong contrasts with heights and depths, with light and shadows, make the piece of furniture very expressive. All the proportions accord to the ratio phi (1.618), the “golden" ratio.
Sixteen is usable as stool as well as side table thanks to its compact shape. But that’s not all there is: with some of your own accessories, you will make a completely individual favourite piece of it.
- Cushion made of felt (sixteen.stool)
- Table top made of glass (sixteen.table)
- Lamps top made of beech wood for Artemide Tolomeo (sixteen.tolomeo)
- Votive candles holder made of stainless steel (sixteen.candle)
- Flowers vase made of Duran glass (sixteen.flower)