Back to the roots: The analogue Diana F+ by Lomography is a compact camera, which shoots exciting Lo-Fi pictures. This makes it very trendy.
The Diana F+ is a camera, which shoots timeless and dramatic pictures on a 120 pieces film in an instant. Surprising soft-focus images and surreal appealing, shining Lo-Fi effects make the Diana F+ a cult object, since the origin of it dates back to the 60s of the past century. Lomography brings the classic piece back as good as the original and it makes individual pictures trendy.
Of course a lot of effects are possible with the Lomography Diana F+ DeluxePack, which includes a lot of adds apart from the analogue camera: The flash, the Hot Shoe adaptor, the Back+ for 35 mm films, 4 masks for 4 formats, a cable release, three different viewfinders, the fragmenting element for partly-exposed images, a 20mm fisheye-lens, a 38 mm and a 55 mm wide-angle lens, a close-up lens as well as a 110 mm tele lens.
- 120 film
- Standard lens: 75mm
- Two shutter speeds - ''N'' for normal conditions (daylight/flash) or ''B'' for long time exposures (inside/at night)
- Two picture sizes - 12 square pictures in full formats (5.2 x 5.2cm) or 16 smaller square pictures (4.2 x 4.2cm)
- Simple multiple exposures
- Pinhole-function without lens
- Safety catch and tripod screw
- Zones focus
- Images counter