Simple and pure design…
The new Telephone 80 DECT out of the Jacob Jensen house is excellently inserted in the collection of the Danish design company with its simple and elegant design.
With its slightly round design, the hand set lays excellently in the hands. The form-speaking of the loudspeakers and microphones consciously sets nostalgic accents that remind of the revolutionary Jensen design of the 1970es.
The Telephone 80 is equipped with a menu controlled interface that is also users friendly. The sound quality (ring tone, bass and highs and hands-free-funtion) is exceptionally good adaptable to its surroundings.
If more hand sets are connected to your telephone, the Telephone 80 can serve as switch headquarter, this makes the communication between the single handsets possible. Furthermore the software of the Telephone 80 reduces the radiation of the wireless signal to an absolute minimum.
Please note: The DECT 80 is only usable for countries with a voltage of 220 volts!
- reach: min. 50 m indoor, 300 m outdoor
- 12 hrs talking time and 7 days standby through the intelligent accumulator (Li-Ion battery)
- GAP compatible supporting up to 6 hand sets
- Clear 4-line display with background illumination
- Redialing, caller ID, address book for up to 100 contacts
- Alarm call, cite remember- and room monitoring- function
- 7 polyphone ring tones
- DECT 6.0 Standard