The Raclette 2+ expansion module by Spring serves as enlargement of the Raclette 2+ basic module. Up to 3 expansion modules can be added to the basic module. Contrasting the basic module, the expansion module has temperature regulators, since the temperature can only be regulated over the basic module.
The expansion modules are connected with the basic module over a 50 cm cable. The devices can therewith be practically connected behind each other but also separately or in a circle thanks to the cable’s length, being an advantage depending on the form or size of the table.
The expansion module as well as the basic module have a BBQ surface out of anti-adhesive coated aluminium-cast, two anti-adhesive pans and two scrappers. Also the stainless steel insertion for pans is practical, serving as holder for empty pans at the same time.
The Raclette 2+ expansion module is available in two further colours.
Special advises and suggestions:
- Don’t heat empty pans in the device and don’t let empty pans inside of the hot device after the usage; the coating of the pans might be damaged then as well as rests might burn inside of the pans and they might then be very hard to clean.
- BBQ surface: it is ideally suitable sensitive fish, meat and vegetables sorts: salmon, steaks, scampi, vegetables… The BBQ top is also especially suitable to prepare crepe-specialties.
- Stone surface: steaks, hamburgers, sausages… the hot stone I ideally suitable for all robust sorts of grilling products.
- Cut the meat of fish in mouth-adapted pieces. They will be done earlier.
- Use a bit of oil on your frying ingredients before you place them on the hot stone. Or marinate them before you start the raclette as an alternative.
- 1 × anti-adhesive alu-cast BBQ surface
- 2 × anti-adhesive pans
- 2 × scrappers
- 1 × connection cable
- 1 × user’s manual
- Plug: Schuko (EU)
- Voltage: 230 VAC
- Frequency: 50 Hz
- Wattage: 400 W