Classic Aluminium Fan
The design and its wind power remind us of a jet turbine. The three aluminium blades allow this fan to shift up to 3,000 m³ air per hour. The air circulation rate is adjustable in three steps according to your demands and it can be changed into a vertical direction.
'Charly' remains firmly anchored to the ground because of the die-cast zinc base. 'Charly' is a tough one, made exclusively of metal: zinc, aluminium, and coated steel.
Contrasting the other Charly editions, this one also works with a swinging mode, so that the oscillation spreads cool air better.
- Floor Fan, 16 inch diameter
- New with oscillation (swivel mode)
- wind power: up to 6'000 m3/h
- performance: 36 - 56 watt
- 3 power levels
- tilting angle for 4 positions
- material: zinc, aluminium, stainless steel
- volume: 35 - 49 dB
- dimensions: 450 x 485 x 280 mm
- weight: approx. 4.5 kg