Charly lifts off!
The design and its wind speed power remind us of a jet aircraft turbine. The three aluminium blades allow this fan to shift up to 3,000 m³ air per hour. The air circulation rate can be set to one of three levels, and it is adjustable in height.
Because of the die-cast zinc base, 'Charly' remains firmly anchored on the ground. 'Charly' is one tough customer, made exclusively of metal: zinc, aluminium, and coated steel.
Contrasting the other Charly editions, this one also works with a swinging mode, so that the oscillation spreads cool air better.
- 12 inch diameter
- with oscilation
- Wind performance: up to 6’000 m3/h
- performance: 25 – 33 Watt
- 3 performance levels
- inclination angle adjustable in 4 positions
- material: cinc, aluminium, stainless steel
- noise level: 35 – 49 dB
- dimensions: 450 x 1300 x 400 mm
- weight: approx. 9.4 kg#
- room size: up to 50m3