High-Quality Designer Upholstered Bed
A person spends on average 24 years of their life in bed. Therefore, freistil wanted to design bed that would be both modern and timeless and make it possible for the user to happily spend that quarter of a century sleeping in it.
The relaxed appearance of the 130 boxspring by freistil is a re-interpretation of the otherwise very strict and conservative boxspring bed. Visually, the bed is a tribute to the classic mattresses of the past: broad fabric tucks ("bourles") that makes it look as if it is fluttering slightly and tufted buttons that decorate the headboard.
Boxspring Bed with Fabric or Leather Upholstery
The bed design consists of a frame made of wooden material with integrated slats of wood and multi-zone pocket springs that serve to ventilate the mattress. The four sides of the frame are covered with foam and polyester fleece. The bed base cover is made of nonwoven fabric, with plastic nubs and Velcro stitched on the top. The supporting structure of the headboard is also made from a wood material covered with foam.
Upholstery & Fabrics
The upholstery for the design of the bed and headboard are available in leather or fabric in various colours and materials. The matching 130 mattress is available separately with different degrees of firmness.
On demand, the freistil boxspring bed 130 can be chosen in other colours and in an extra long version. If you have questions in regards to this product, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team.
- Standard foot: plastic black feet
- Bed frame: bed frame made of wood material with integrated slats of wood
and multi-zones pocket springs. Frame covered on all four sides with foam and polyester fleece
- Bed base cover (covers the entire bed base): underside staple fibre nonwoven,
staple fibre nonwoven with plastic knops; overlay in cover material quilted on the nonwoven fabric
- Ventilation of the mattress: surface cover pocket springs with staple fibre nonwoven
- Mattress fixing: underside of mattress cover from velours that can be used
with Velcro, quilted with nonwoven fabric;
- Bed base cover upper side 2 Velcro strips – stitched over the whole width
at head and foot end
- Headboard: supporting structure made of wood material, covered with foam,
cover quilted with nonwoven and sewn together with mattress tufts