User-Optimized Swivel Chair
MedaPal concentrates on the essential. The formal light-looking office chair MedaPal from Vitra combines intelligent technology with high seat comfort. User-friendly and with a simple design, it is easily adjustable and adapts to individual needs.
Light, Comfortable & Stable
The back support manufactured in one piece simultaneously supports the lower area while offering flexibility in the shoulder area. The seat shell and armrest support are made of polyamide. Thus MedaPal is light, comfortable and stable at the same time. The selective use of the materials enables an economic solution with high quality.
Moreover MedaPal Eco focuses on the ecological aspect. The office swivel chair was awarded the highest-grade with the Greenguard certificate and the German ecolabeland ("Der Blaue Engel") and it is 94% recyclable.
- Office swivel chair according to EN 1335/ ergonomics approval.
- Synchronised movement: individual adaptation of backrest resistance.
- Backrest locking mechanism
- With or without arm supports with TPE padding in basic dark.
- Armrests adjustable in height and width.
- Optionally with Lumbal support in the height adaptable to the contour of the back.
- Profile seat standard moderate with seat height adjustment.
- Seat shell, armrest support, frame and undercarriage out of optical fiber reinforced Polyamid basic dark.
- Seat cushion out of polyurethane foam (CFC freely).
- Seat references in the qualities: Nova (with seam) or torso Meda.
- Back support: freely tensed up knitted network reference (Netline) or cord material torso Meda.