Sitting by the open fire on long winter evenings - who doesn’t dream of that? What was an everyday experience in your great-grandmother’s day and a somewhat inefficient source of heat is now luxury today.
The ‘Home Flame Collection’ offers the romance of fire burnt off of bio-ethanol for any demand or budget.
The burning chamber with ceramic sponge inside guarantees particularly beautiful, balanced flames and easy operation right up till the last drop. The sophisticated construction allows you to position it independently and freely.
The Chimney Flame is a freely placeable insert for chimneys and is run off of bio-ethanol. Now you can use your fireplace cleanly and enjoy the flair of an open flame.
Burning chamber information:
- low fuel consumption (approx. 500 mL per hour)
- even flame build-up, even if fuel is low
- long burn time (2.5 L capacity)
- very low heat build-up on casing
- optimal safety through double walls of burning chamber
- can be ignited when tank is low
- continuously adjustable control flaps
- no time limits on usage of special ceramic burner
Body: powder-coated black steel sheet, heat-resistant safety glass, stainless steel reflector 18/10 lightly brushed
burning chamber: lightly brushed, high-quality 18/10 double-wall stainless steel, continuous burn strength control
fuel: fluid bio-ethanol 96%, denatured with 1% MEK (methyl ethyl ketone), basically burns into water vapour and carbon dioxide. Thanks to the burning chamber thickeners such as fire gel or pastes are unnecessary. This makes it possible to have a fire without residue.