Designer doorstop: Faster than the lock and key service
You just want to take the rubbish out and a disaster happens: with a loud bang, the door shuts behind you. And did you take your keys with you? No. Why should you? It was supposed to take only a second. Now you have to sit and wait, either for a friend with the spare key, or for the lock and key service. The case is clear:
This wouldn’t have happened with a doorstop!
Doorstops in our interior design shop - your advantages
- Curated assortment with top designer brands
- High-quality products from famous designers
- Buy directly and easily online
- Personal support from our customer service
- Fair shipping costs
- Secure payment with SSL encryption
- Data protection – confirmed by the TÜV
- Delivery in just a few workdays
- Best price guaranteed
Security for wall and door
Broken locks, dents in the walls or splintered frames are a thing of the past. Floor doorstop: from colourful to simple
Doorstops are boring? They don't need to be. There are many different designs. For example, James the Doorman by
What you should keep in mind when buying a doorstop?
Weight: to prevent your doorstop from wandering towards the lock with the next gust of wind, it should have a certain weight.
2. Stability: A doorstop mustn’t wobble. Otherwise it could simply tip over in the moment it matters most.
3. Toddlers and babies: make sure that your doorstop has no loose or small parts.
Otherwise, your child could choke on it on their next expedition through the house or apartment. Would you like to buy your doorstop online? Let us send you your favourite, conveniently delivered within a few working days!