Zoom is a modern alternative to the traditional chandelier.
It is especially suitable to set atmospheric accents – as lightning above tables, as well as freely suspended in the middle of a room.
Zoom can change its size: unfold it reaches 1.30 meters of size, fold 20 cm, Zoom XL measures 40 cm when it is fold and 2.60 meters unfold.
That is how all editions can be adapted to all room-adaptation circumstances, formally as wel as light-technically, if desired.
- Design: Floyd Paxton
- Material: spring-band-steel, translucent foil
- Illuminant: Zoom: 20 low-voltage halogen bulb 10W/ G4, 12V, Zoom XL: 20 candle lamp 40W/ E14
- Light: shining upwards and downwards freely
- Regulation: transformer dimmable from the outside
- Diameter step-less changeable. The minimal suspension for the maximal diameter is 900 mm, or 1800 mm if the lamp is closed. The lamp rises by fully opening 350 mm, or 700 mm. Multiple-suspension possible as displayed.
- Zoom has a diameter of 20 cm when it is closed, and of 1.30 meters when completely opened.
- Zoom XL has a diameter of 40 cm when it is closed, and of 2.60 meters when completely opened.