In 1998 Jasper Morrison designed the Glo-Ball series for the Italian lighting manufacturer Flos. In addition to the Glo-Ball Basic, the collection includes: the Glo-Ball table lamp, the Mini Glo-Ball table lamp, the Glo-Ball suspended lamp, and the Glo-Ball floor lamp.
The striking globe shape lamp made of mouth-blown opal glass creates an atmospheric diffuse light.
- Table lamp for diffuse light
- Technical description: Diffusor made of mouth-blown opal glass with etched surface and a cover-ring with pressure-casting aluminium alloy thread, galvanized and alodine-chrome-plated. Socket is made of 30% reinforced fiberglas , injection moulded polyamide and the diffusor support made of pressure-casting, grey painted aluminium alloy
- Illuminant: 1 x max. 150W E27 HSGS/F (for Glo-Ball Basic 1), 1 x max. 230W E27 HSGS/F (for Glo-Ball Basic 2)
- Voltage (V) 230
- The ON/OFF control of the dimmer (0 to 100%) is at the bifilar cable
- Length of the cable: 190 cm