Joe’s Barbeque Smoker® 16" Tradition from the Silver Edition of Rumo is the perfect barbeque starter grill with 5.2 mm strong steel, incl. stainless steel grates in the grill chamber (5 mm), front tray as well as bottom tray and poker.
Joe’s Barbeque Smokers® bring the real barbeque feeling to every home. They are still entirely made by hand, promising quality for generations.
Quality benefits and interesting facts
- All of Joe’s Barbeque Smokers® are made of massive steel tubes by hand.
- The iron wheels cut from the steel tube guarantee stability and concentricity, contrasting other wheels made of flat iron.
- All edges and attachments are welded: there is no danger of being harmed by sharp edges!
- Joe’s Barbeque Smokers® are sandblasted before they are painted, guaranteeing clean lacquer. This makes the heatproof paint more resistant.
- Joe’s Barbeque Smokers® are painted with a heat resistant 850°C, high-quality, German brand of paint.
- Joe’s Barbeque Smokers® have massive stainless steel grates and a stable fire grate out of 16 mm iron tubes.
- Joe’s original stainless steel thermometer is from the USA.
- Joe’s Barbeque Smokers® have screwed ventilation flaps, interlocks and solid beech wood handles with metal bolts. That makes it easy to exchange.
- Joe Davidson (founder of Oklahoma Joes) is delighted by the quality of the Rumo products and a good friend of the brand.