Design armchair for indoor & outdoor
The lounger Waver was the first common project of Vitra and Konstantin Grcic. In a new aesthetic, Waver thereby adopts the materiality and construction principles of outdoor-sports, which served as inspiration for the design.
The origin of the Waver development was the idea of excepting common lounger-typologies. Waver offers high seat comfort which is only known from classic upholstery with a simple assembly.
The energy charged colour of the fabrics and the distinctively emphasized connection and function elements offer a sporty character to the Waver lounger. Thanks to its weatherproof materials, Waver can also be used in the garden or on the terrace.
Vitra offers the Waver lounger by Konstantin Grcic in several colour-combinations. The colour of the cover (beach, lemon, papaya, hibiscus, desert, night ride) and the colour of the frame (black, dim grey, ice grey, soft light) can vary.
- Frame: steel tube, powder coated
- Frame joints: plastic with steel core
- Frame: steel tube four-star foot, powder coated
- Sliders: polyamide
- Upholstery: cushion of polyurethane foam with polyester cotton, neck cushion of polyurethane foam, neoprene armrests
- Coating: seat coating, seat cushion, neck cushion as well as armrests in Sunny coating
- Belts: polypropylene
Utopia: Vitra becomes Changemarker
Vitra presents novelties for 2011