One Design Tray, One Thousand Functions
In general, the main purpose of trays is to serve different things. Glasses, plates and various dishes for your next meal can be transported on them. In most cases, handles on the tray’s side serve to carry it. But you’ll see. Those who think a design tray is only suitable for serving, are wrong.
Trays can do so much more:
Trays in the Interior Design Shop - Your Benefits
- A wide range of curated products from top designer brands
- High-quality trays from renowned designers
- Direct and easy purchase online
- Personal support from our customer care service
- Fair delivery costs
- Secure payment thanks to SSL encryption
- Privacy - certified by TÜV
- Only a few days of delivery
- Best price guarantee 1.A separate cutting tray for the cheese in addition to wine is not absolutely necessary. On the Aalto serving tray by Iittala the food is first prepared and then, the name suggests it: served.
A Tray to cut on
The wooden tray is available in different sizes.
A Design Tray for Decoration
3. A Tray as Table:
Whether as a side table on the carpet or between pillows and blankets as a bed tray - a larger tray is a good alternative to small tables. The Fat tray by Alessi is the ideal partner for working on the ground with its spacious box and compartments under the tray plate. Everything finds its place in it – pens, paper, scissors or yarn. If you like it more comfortable, the Overlap tray by Offi is the right one. With its curved shape, it fits easily over legs and blanket. A practical feature is the milled hollow for cups and mugs. This way, nothing’s in the way for a leisurely breakfast in bed.
Would youlike to buy your tray online? Let us send you your favourite one to your home, comfortably within a few working days!