Connox is one of the leading German mail-order companies for interior design. We deliver to more than 80 countries and help thousands of customers every day to find their desired designer object in our shop.
Now we stand on the threshold of the European market and we are looking for passionate customer consultants, who can help make shopping at Connox the ultimate online shopping experience. We actively advise and support our customers with their purchases. 70% of customer enquiries are received electronically.
- You are the first point of contact for our danish clients, whether by telephone or by email, for consultations, sales, service, and complaints/returns.
- You independently create offers according to the customer’s needs and support them throughout the order process.
- You are the interface to the accounting department and work closely with the purchasing and marketing departments.
- You share customer feedback to continuously improve our offers.
- You translate german text, article information, image descriptions, and editorial content (SEO optimized) into Danish, or check danish translations.
- You have completed commercial training
- You have experience in customer service, ideally in e-commerce
- You speak Danish at a native level
- You are able to have a conversation in german and english.
- For you, the satisfaction of our customers has top priority
- You are able to easily use content management systems and MS Office.
- You have a high affinity for numbers and no fear of calculations.
- You have strong communication skills, as well as a solution - and service-oriented attitude.
You're not sure if you fit this profile or fulfill only some of these points? Call us on: + 49 (0) 511 300341-401. We can clarify ambiguities together over the phone and see what possibilities there are.
What you can expect from us
- Inbound customer service without the call-center feel
- We appreciate an open corporate culture - fairness and team spirit
- A modern working environment with a lounge room
- Offices in the centre of Hanover, within walking distance of the main railway station.
- Future-oriented work with professional tools and systems
- Plenty of room for creativity, individual ideas and projects - confidence bonus included
- An open ear for questions and problems
- A young, international team with a passion for table football
- A free GVH MobilCard in the FirmenAbo
- Unlimited soft drinks
- An attractive staff discount on our entire product range
If we have piqued your interest, then send in your complete application documents by e-Mail at: email@example.com.
Your contact person: Maresa Grobe, HR Management, telephone +49 (0)511 300341-401