Article from the 2014-06-11, by Markus Abraham
Dyson vacuum cleaners don‘t need any bags that might clog the system. This makes them constantly powerful. James Dyson already started to develop the bagless cleaners in a small garage in Bath (United Kingdom) in the 1970s. Dyson occupies about 4500 employees all over the world and it is represented in 67 countries today.
Decide between a floor vacuum cleaner DC52 or SC33c (except for the Origin models) until 2014-07-31 and save up to 50€.
This is how it works:
You will get the 50€ Cachback bonus while buying a Dyson DC52, as well as 30€ while buying a Dyson DC33c (except for the DC33c Origin models) in the campaign period: between 2014-06-02 and 2014-07-31.
Please send the signed registry confirmation, the copy of your purchase invoice and the serial number sticker of the package to Dyson GmbH, Bonusaktion, 47904 Kempen.
The Cashback bonus will be refunded to your account.
Conditions of participation:
1. Content of the campaign: If you buy a DC52, you will get a bonus of 50€, if you buy a DC33c (except for the DC33c Origin models), you will get a bonus of 30€.
Campaign period: 2nd of June until 31st of July 2014.
2. Requirements: The purchaser must have completed his 18th year of life in the moment of the purchase and he must live in Germany. It is only possible to take advantage of this campaign once. The purchase must take place in Germany. Possible tax payments are charged to the purchaser.
3. Processing: The refund takes place cashless to a bank account of a German credit institute. The bonus should be ordered at the last on the 31st od August 2014 online (www.dyson.de/bonusaktion) or via telephone (Tel. 0800 / 724 00 25) and the registry formulary, the copy of the purchase invoice as well as the sticker of the serial number of the product cardboard should be sent to the company until the 15th of September 2014 at the latest (the date of the postmark counts). The invoice and registry address must be the same. The refund usually occurs in 20 working days.
4. Return / exchange: The right of getting the bonus will not apply in these cases and already paid bonus amounts have to be paid back together with an extra charge of 20€.
5. Exclusion: Distributors and resellers are excluded from this campaign, as well as their employees and relatives, employees of Dyson and their relative, and resellers aren’t allowed to take advantage of the campaign in place of their customers.
6. Reservation: Incomplete, erroneous, changed or illegal documents aren’t processed. If you have any more questions about this bonus campaign, please call the number 0800 / 724 00 25, available from Mondays to Fridays from 8am to 5pm.
The participation card for the Dyson CashBach bonus Campaign 2014 is here (German site).