Outdoor Rug with Circles
The Vera rug by Pappelina offers practical advantages and simple design. Made of PVC plastic, the rug is suitable for indoor and outdoor use. The materials properties also make it resistant to dirt and humidity. Despite the robust material, the rug has a soft surface structure that ensures a pleasant feel under the feet.
With Welded and Reinforced Edges
The company Pappelina exists since 1999 and was founded by the Swedish designer Lina Richardson. The rugs The rugs are produced in a small weaving mill in Dalarna, Sweden. There the modern materials are processed into high-quality textiles using traditional weaving techniques. Among other things, the reinforced and welded edges with an embossed logo provide stability and a long service life.
The Vera rug has a simple design with large dots that are visible on both sides in negative colours. The colour combinations lead to a harmonious appearance, which integrates into any environment. In the dimensions 70 x 90 cm, the rug is ideal as a doormat, while in the dimensions 70 x 225 cm it can be used as a runner in the hall or on the terrace.
- Should be hoovered regularly
- Hand wash or clean in washing machine on delicate cycle at maximum 30°C
- Do not spin or tumble dry
- Shake out after washing, be careful with the welded edges
- If necessary, pull the wet rug into shape
- Lay to dry or hang on a wide bar
- If larger than 140 cm, the Pappelina rug should not be washed in the washing machine!