Coaster made from recycled leather
Unique, recycled leather characterizes the products of LindDNA products - including the 11 x 13 cm glass coasters. The material consists of 80% leather leftovers from the production of shoes and bags. The remaining 20% material is natural rubber, which makes the coasters three times harder than conventional leather. It also makes them dirt and water repellent. The leather mats can be easily cleaned with a damp cloth or with the help of glass cleaner and are extremely resistant.
Dynamic "Curve" Shape
The "Curve" shape, i.e. the softly rounded triangular form, can be found in various designs of LindDNA among other things also as table or carpet. The collection complements each other perfectly, but can also be combined individually with other furnishings due to its unobtrusive shape. The design brings a certain dynamism with it and appears unique compared to conventional square or completely round coasters.
The glass coasters are not only suitable for cups or glasses - they can also be used as a decorative object in combination with candles or other small ornaments.
The Glasuntersetzer Curve from LindDNA are available in different leather surfaces and colours.