Competition Terms & Conditions
Participation in the competitions and giveaways of Connox GmbH and their implementation is subject to the following provisions:
(1) Entry only open to adults.
(2a) For competitions on connox.com: Enter the competition by answering the competition question, filling in the entry form and submitting it to Connox GmbH by clicking on "Send". In the event of several correct entries, a winner will be chosen at random.
(2b) For competitions on Instagram and Facebook: Take part in the competition by fully satisfying the conditions specified in the Contest Post. In the event of several correct entries, a winner will be chosen at random.
(3) Only one entry is allowed per person. It is forbidden to enter on somebody else's behalf.
(4) The participant is responsible for the accuracy of their entry, particularly their email and/or postal address.
(5) Entries made outside of the specified time frame are invalid. The submission time will be taken from the electronic log of Connox GmbH.
(6) In order to participate in the competition it is absolutely necessary that all personal information is true; otherwise the entry is invalid in accordance with §2 (3).
(7) No purchase necessary.
§2 Exclusion from Competitions
(1) Employees, suppliers and service providers of Connox GmbH and their relatives are excluded from participation.
(2) If there is a breach of these terms and conditions, Connox GmbH reserves the right to exclude persons from the competition.
(3) Excluded are persons who use
- prohibited aids such as an automated registration service,
- false personal information or
- multiple entries for the same competition.
In such cases, the prize can be revoked retrospectively and reclaimed.
§3 Competition Procedure
(1) The winners will be notified by Connox GmbH in writing via email and may be named on www.connox.com, www.connox.co.uk, Facebook and Instagram. Participation in the competition is equal to explicit consent to this form of publication.
(2) If the winner does not respond to the notification within two weeks, they lose their right to the prize and a new winner will be drawn.
(3) Prizes are shipped from Connox GmbH to the postal address specified by the winner. Postage and Packaging is free within the United Kingdom and Germany for one delivery. Any additional transport costs and tariffs are borne by the winner.
(4) If the stated prize is unavailable, the winner will receive an equivalent replacement.
(5) Prizes or prize replacements may not be exchanged for cash under any circumstances.
(6) The claim to the prize or replacement prize is not transferable.
(7) Complaints relating to the administration of the competition must be stated within 14 days of the occurrence in writing to Connox GmbH. Complaints which are late or not made in writing will not be considered.
§4 Early termination of the Competition
Connox GmbH expressly reserves the right to cancel or end the competition at any time without notice and without giving reasons. Potential reasons for an early termination include, but are not limited to, technical problems (eg. viruses in the computer system, manipulation or errors in the hardware and/or software) or legal reasons that hinder proper operation of the competition.
(2) In the realms of the competition, Connox GmbH may collect personal data for the execution of the competition. This data will be deleted from Connox GmbH three months after completion of the competition. Data is not shared with third parties, with the exception of the transport company for the sole purpose of delivering the prize.
(1) For competitions on Facebook or Instagram: The competitions are not affiliated with Facebook or Instagram and are in no way sponsored, endorsed or organised by Facebook or Instagram. The recipient of the information provided by the participants is not Facebook or Instagram, but Connox GmbH as the sole organiser. All questions, comments or complaints about competitions must be sent to Connox GmbH and not to Facebook or Instagram.
(2) All decisions are final.
(3) The law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies.
(4) If individual provisions are or become invalid, the validity of the other terms remains unaffected.