Lift Off for Charly!
It’s not just its design that resembles a jet turbine, but also its ventilation power. Its three aluminium wings make the fan circulate up 3,000 m3 of air per hour noiselessly. The air circulation rate can be set to one of three levels, and is adjustable in height.
Thanks to the solid, round die-cast zinc base, Charly remains firmly on the ground even at the highest speed. Charly is a steely character, and is indeed made completely of metal:
zinc, aluminium and stainless steel.Unlike the old variants, Charly can now operate in a swing mode.The oscillation distributes the cooling airflow even better.
- table fan, 12-inch diameter
- with oscillation (swing mode)
- ventilation power: up to 6,000 m3/h
- power consumption: 25 – 33 watts
- 3 speeds
- can be inclined to four different angles
zinc, aluminium, stainless steel - noise volume:
39 - 47 dB - dimensions:
352 x 395 x 255 mm
- weight: approx. 3.5 kg - room size: up to 50 m3