Returns and Refunds
To print your return label, you can do this by going to link.
• Click on "Your Return Documents" under the "Help Topics" heading.
• Enter your invoice number and e-mail address in the fields provided.
• Click on "submit". Your return documents will be received by e-mail.
To ensure that the package arrives safely back at our warehouse, please proceed as follows:
• Complete the return form and enclose it within the package
• Cut out the shipping label and and attached it to your ready-to-ship package
• Take the package to your nearest post office
• Please note that there is no right of return for deliveries outside of the European Union, excluding Switzerland and United Kingdom.
Address for Returns:
VGP Park Laatzen
Please also note the following points:
• We do not offer any collection services for parcel-sized goods.
• The merchandise should not be returned without postage.
• Make sure that the goods are returned unused and, if possible, in their original, undamaged packaging.
• The following applies to beauty and wellness products: Products that are sealed must be returned with an intact seal.
• The return shipping label is valid only within the European Union.
Please note that shipping labels can not be used for bulky items/freight forwarding. Items that were delivered via freight forwarding should be returned by the same means. To arrange a collection, please contact our customer service team via email@example.com. The forwarding company will contact you beforehand by telephone to schedule a specific pick-up date with you.
Who bears the shipping costs for the return?
We bear the costs to return parcel-sized goods (DHL & DHL oversize). Simply download and print the shipping label from the “invoice” section of your customer account. Upon demand, we can also send your shipping label via email or post.
For bulky items that were shipped via freight forwarding, the customer bears the cost of the return.
Please also refer to point 5 "Shipment and delivery conditions" and point 6 “Liability for defects” on our general business conditions page.
If an item that you have ordered does not meet your requirements and you return it to us, your money will be refunded. Please note: We send beauty and wellness products in particularly safe protective packaging to ensure that they remain hygienic and undamaged. It is important for the refund that you return beauty and wellness products undamaged in the packaging in which you received them. If they are sealed, the seal must not be damaged under any circumstances.
The amount will be refunded as soon as we have received and processed your return. Your credit will be returned by default to the account with which you originally paid for the order.
Exceptions to this rule can only be made for technical reasons, when your credit card or the 120-day PayPal deadline have expired.
Please note that we need your bank data to refund your credit.
What happens to my credit after returning an item?
If your return an item that you have directly purchased from the Connox Shop, your credit will, in principle, be refunded. However, you do not have the possibility to immediately use this credit towards a new order.
If you ordered a Connox product via Amazon, your credit will be refunded. In this case, the credit can not be used for a new order. The amount towards a different order or the same item with a different colour or size must be paid again to Amazon.
In addition to the right of revocation which you are entitled to as a consumer, we are pleased to offer you the possibility to exchange items that do not suit you with one or more items. You can, of course, also make use of your right to claim in case of transport damage.
As a private individual, you have a right to exchange the goods or ask for a refund within 4 weeks of receiving your order.
In the scope of your right to an exchange, if the purchase price of the article returned exceeds the purchase price of the new article, we will reimburse you the difference after having shipped your new items. If the purchase price of the new item exceeds the purchase price of the returned item, you will be asked to transfer the difference to our bank account before shipping your order.
How do I exchange an item?
Please contact us via phone or email before you send a product back. This avoids unnecessary costs which we might charge you for.
We will send you an electronic shipping label via email (or by post if requested), with which you will be able to drop off the parcel at the post office. We do not offer any collection services for parcel-sized goods.
Please note that the shipping label cannot be used for bulky goods/freight forwarding. Products that were sent with freight forwarding companies are also picked up by freight forwarding companies. The company will contact you via telephone in order to schedule a pick-up. Please contact our customer service team for such cases.
As soon as we have received your package, the payment already made will be put towards the new order. In the case of invoices and credit card debits, please DO NOT cancel the payment process in order to avoid unnecessary charges.
Please note the following points:
- Do not send goods back without postage!
- Please enclose the return form with the package or a copy of the invoice with a note.
- Please ensure that the goods are returned unused and if possible in their original packaging.
Failure to observe the above points does not affect your right of cancellation.
Right of withdrawal for customers
Consumers have the right of withdrawal according to the following conditions, whereby a consumer is every natural person who concludes a legal transaction which is not mainly attributed to commercial or independent professional activities.
Right of withdrawal:
You have the right of cancelling the contract within one month without giving any reasons. The time limit starts the day
• you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, take/s possession of the goods, if you ordered goods within a common order and the goods are standardized delivered;
• you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, take/s possession of the last good you ordered within a common order and the goods are delivered separately;
• you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, take/s possession of the last part of goods you ordered within a common order and the last good is delivered in separate parcels.
Please note that the customer has no right to withdraw from the contract in case of deliveries outside of the European Union, excluding Switzerland!
You must inform us about your decision of cancelling the contract with us with an explicit explanation (e.g. with a letter to be sent through the post, via telefax or email) to
Connox GmbH, Aegidientorplatz 2a, 30159 Hannover, Germany, telephone number: +49 (0)511 93688676, +1 818 447 7206, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
in order to exercise this right. The Customer can therefore use this model withdrawal form, but please note that this one isn’t required.
To maintain the withdrawal time limit you must only send us the message about the exercise of the withdrawal right before the time limit runs out.
Consequences of a withdrawal
If you cancel a contract, we are obliged to refund all the payments we received from you immediately, including delivery costs (except for the additional costs that result from your choice of a different kind of delivery than the one we offered, which was the most favourable standard delivery), within a maximum of fourteen days starting the day we received your explanation about the withdrawal of the contract. We use the same payment method you used for the original transaction to refund the paid amounts, unless we explicitly arranged a different payment method with you; you won’t be charged with any additional costs for this refund.
We are in the right of denying the refund until the goods you sent back arrive in our stock or until you proved that you sent the goods back, according to what occurs sooner.
You are obliged to send or give the goods back to us until a maximum of fourteen days after the day you informed us about the cancellation of the contract. The time limit is maintained if you send the goods back before the period of fourteen days ends. You will be responsible of the costs of returning parcel-sized goods outside of the EU.
You will also be responsible for the immediate costs of returning non-parcel-sized goods. Those costs are estimated to be about 75.00 EUR inside of Germany and about 150.00 EUR inside of the rest of Europe.
You must only pay the loss in value of the goods if it resulted from the handling other than it was necessary to ascertain the construction, quality and function of the goods by you.
End of the right to cancel
The right to cancel does not apply to contracts for the supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
Please read for this also the point "3. right to cancel" our General business conditions.
• Save Withdrawal Policy as PDF
• Print Withdrawal PolicyTo view the PDFs, you need software such as Adobe Reader. It can be downloaded under the following link: http://get.adobe.com/de/reader/