Unicoloured and Uniform Rug
The Mono rug series by Pappelina lives up to its name. The rug out of plastic convinces with its single coloured and uniform appearance, which is available in many different colours. The rug is decorated with beautifully sewn selvages.
Material & Care
The rugs are woven in traditional craftsmanship on looms from the 50s and 60s in a small family-run weaving mill in the heart of Sweden. The plastic strips and warp threads are made of new, Swedish plastic to ensure that the plastic is environmentally friendly and does not contain any heavy metal or plasticisers.
To optimally care for the rugs, they should be hoovered regularly. The rug should be washed by hand or on delicate cycle in the washing machine at no more than 30°C. Please do not spin or put in the dryer. After washing, shake and place to dry or hang over a wide bar. If necessary, pull the carpet into shape after washing. Gently rinse off ketchup or tomato, do not rub.
- Should be hoovered regularly
- Hand wash or clean in washing machine on delicate cycle at maximum 30°C
- Do not spin or tumble dry
- Shake out after washing, be careful with the welded edges
- If necessary, pull the wet rug into shape
- Lay to dry or hang on a wide bar
- If larger than 140 cm, the Pappelina rug should not be washed in the washing machine!