Sitting at long winter evenings near the open chimney, who doesn’t dream about it? Something usual but rather inefficient at our grandmother’s days is a luxury today. The “Home Flame collection” offers flame romanticism on a bio-ethanol base for every demand.
The combustion chamber with its ceramic sponge inside of it guarantees an especially beautiful, even flame game and simple availability until the last drop. The through thought construction allows an independent and free placing.
Design: Michael Rösing
Burning chamber information:
- low fuel consumption (approx. 500 ml per hour)
- low flames creation, also with low fuel level
- long burning time (1.7 litres capacity)
- low heat generation of the combustion chamber
- optimal safety through double-walled combustion chamber
- ignition also with low fuel level
- removable regulation flaps
- unlimited time of usage of the special-ceramic-burner
Corpus: steel panel, powder coated, black, heat resistant glass, stainless steel reflector 18/10 slightly brushed.
Combustion chamber: double walled high quality stainless steel 18/10 slightly brushed with step-less burning regulation.
Fuel: liquid bio-ethanol 96%, denatured with 1% mek. Essentially burns to become steam and carbon dioxide. It is not necessary to use thickening products like gel and pastes. Therefore a clean fire without traces is possible.
Do you have questions about the product? Contact us!