Outdoor carpet with narrow stripes
The Duo carpet from Pappelina is characterised by its design and high quality. Made of PVC plastic, the carpet is particularly hard-wearing and easy to clean, so that it can also be used outdoors without any problems. On the terrace, the balcony or by the pool, the rug provides Duo carpet provides cosiness and a real eye-catcher. But also indoors as a runner it spreads maritime flair through its striped look.
Welded and reinforced edges
The production of Pappelina carpets takes place in a small weaving mill in Dalarma, Sweden. The founder of the company, Lina Rickardsson, pays constant attention to quality control so that the carpets have a long life. This is also given by the welded and reinforced edges, which give the carpet stability and shape.
Despite the robust material, the carpet is wonderfully soft underfoot, making it a popular home accessory with practical benefits. The 85 x 160 rug is available in four different colourways.
- Vacuum regularly
- Do not wash in the washing machine
- Do not spin dry and do not tumble dry.
- Stains can be wiped off with a wet cloth or sponge. Do not rub
- Cleaning: Wipe wet, rinse in bathtub or similar, or have professionally cleaned.
- If necessary, pull into shape when wet
- Shake out after washing, be careful of the welded edges
- Lay out to dry or hang on a wide pole