Sitting on long winter evenings on the open fireplace, who does not dream about this? What has been daily life and a inefficient warmth as it was at grandmothers times: today it is luxury. The »Home Flame Collection« offers flame romantic on a bio-ethanol basis for every demand.
The burning box with its ceramic sponge in the inside guarantees a very beautiful, equal flame game and simple availability u to the last drop. The thought through construction offers an independent and free placing.
Design: Michael Rösing
The facts of the burning box:
- less burning fuel consumption (circa 500 ml pro 1 h)
- equal flame building, also with low filling
- long burning time (1,7 litre capacity)
- low heat growth of the burning box
- optimal safety through double walls of the burning box
- flammability also with less filling level
- removable regulable flaps
- timely limitless use of the special ceramic burner
Corpus: steel plate, powder coated black, heatproof glass, stainless steel-reflector 18/10 soft brushed
Burning box: double walled high quality stainless steel 18/10 soft brushed, with stepless burning control
Burning material: fluid bio-ethanol 96%, denatured with 1% mek. burned in steam and carbon dioxide. Through the burning box it is not neccessary to use burning gel and pastes. So it is a clean burning without arrears.