Store your food in one place in a set of smart stackable storage boxes that stand on a stylish tray made of pure natural bamboo. The lids are made of an interesting material called Wooden Plastic Composite where wood is added to the plastic since it gives an exciting look as well as reduces the use of normal plastic.
Use the boxes for storage of pasta, rice, sugar, flour etc. in your drawer or cupboard. Or maybe for cornflakes, muesli, and oak meal and bring the whole set to the kitchen table on the tray. The boxes can also be put in the fridge with marmalade, butter or remnants from the dinner.
- All RIG-TIG boxes can be stabled and fit together
- Store in fridge, drawer, cupboard or on kitchen desk
- Tray makes it possible to carry boxes at one time
- Wood has been added to the material for the lids
- Note that the tray is not dishwasher proof
Also in blog entry: Awarded: Form design award