Flexible solar light in lantern form
The Soft Spot Solar from Maria Berntsen for Rosendahl is a flexible table lamp in different sizes for indoor and outdoor use with rechargeable battery.
The Soft Spot Solar -lanterns can be used on the terrace, on a bookshelf or anywhere in the house where cosy lighting is desired. The floating bulb is surrounded by a bronze metal frame, which elegantly protects the bulb and serves as a base and handle. The light can be charged with either USB or solar power. The lantern is available in three different sizes.
- Switches on either manually or automatically
- Can be charged with either USB or solar power
- Lights up for about 15 hours on a full charge
- USB charging time 1 - 4 hours
- Solar charging time 7 - 10 hours