3-leg fire bowl with handles
This large fire bowl from the Connox Collection will become the focal point at a cosy get-together on the terrace or in the garden. It is made of black iron with a thickness of around 0.8 mm. Its diameter of 58 cm is wonderfully suitable for warming up on a cool summer evening or for roasting bread on sticks.
The three sturdy legs ensure a secure stand and the two handles on the sides make it easy to transport.
- Only use the outdoor fireplace outdoors and without a roof.
- Ensure that the surface is level, stable and fireproof. Ideally, the base should be a stone, sand or tile floor.
- There should be sufficient distance between the fire basket and the ground. Here the distance is given by the welded legs.
- Work with a poker (not included) as soon as the fuel is lit in the fire bowl.
- However, please only touch the bowl when it has cooled down.