Groggy is a funky, tiny, yet highly functional, floor lamp. Both the simple lamp body and its fabric–covered lampshade revolve, thus making it easy for the user to direct and adjust the position of the light beam. Groggy fits well next to a chair or a sofa and allows the user plenty of space for the arm.
Groggy is a new addition to Tom Stepps’ Blueman Collection of lighting and furniture designs. The Blueman Collection consists of, and expands, the ideas and products that Tom Stepp dreams of having in his own home, and which he therefore creates for himself.
The name Groggy relates to the slightly oblique shape of this object, with a base that almost falls over sideways, yet the lamp remains in an upright position.
- Material shade: coating type Amdal 130 by Gudbrandsdalens Uldvarefabrik in Norway
- Colour shade: grey
- Material frame: nickel
- Colour frame: white or matt black
- Material base: steel
- Colour base: white or matt black
- Cable: satin grey, 200 cm
- Illuminant: E27 Max. 100 W