Professional kitchen knife with ergonomic handle
Sharp professional knife with ergonomic handle – the knife series CHROMA Type 301 Design by F.A. Porsche for the manufacturer Chroma Cutlery are characterised by a unique design. Many famous top chefs such as e.g. Harald Wohlfahrt, Otto Koch, Martin Baudrexel or Ralf Zacherl and innumerable others swear by this knife.
The “pearl” (a sensory stopper) has been built into the design to show where the blade finishes. The quality of the knives’ production is sophisticated. So the ergonomic handle, developed in cooperation with famous kitchen chefs consists of 18/10 stainless steel and the blade is made of fine Japanese Pure 301 steel.
The series includes 18 knives and accessories such as a roast fork, a grindstone, a knife bag, a knife case and different wooden knife blocks. A further highlight: The unique Type 301 cutlery by CHROMA.
Type 301 Kitchen knives…
- are extremely sharp. They mustn’t be sharpened with steel, but best of all with the original Japanese grindstone P-11 from the series Type 301. They can also be sharpened with another high quality CHROMA grindstone; the knife is ideally sharpened and polished with the ST-3/8.
- are not dishwasher safe!
- are the official knives of the cooking Olympic competition from 2002 to 2005 (ARD buffet, Stern, Robinson Club – greatest, annual hobby chef competition) (there haven’t been any more competitions since 2006).
- are winners of diverse design awards.
- aren’t only sold by knife shops, but also due to its beauty by museum shops such as the MAK (Museum of Applied Arts) in Vienna.
- were the most used knives at the Bocuse d’or 2005 and 2007 in Lyon.