Professional kitchen knife with ergonomic handle
Sharp professional knife with ergonomic handle – the knives of the Chroma Type 301 design by F.A. Porsche are characterized by a (unique) design.
To show: Here is where the handle ends, a “pearl” has been included in the construction (as sensorial stopper). The knives are sophisticated regarding their production. This is how the ergonomic handle – developed in cooperation with famous kitchen chefs – consists of 18/10 stainless steel and the blade out of the finest Japanese Pure 301 steel.
Many famous chefs such as Harald Wohlfahrt, Otto Koch, Martin Baudrexel or Ralf Zacherl and uncountable others would suggest these knives.
The series includes 18 knives and accessories such as a roast fork, a grinder, a knives bag, a knives suitcase and many different wooden knife cubes. Another highlight: The unique Type 301 cutlery ba Chroma.
Type 301 kitchen knives…
- are extremely sharp. They shouldn’t be sharpened with steel, but ideally with the original Japanese sharpening stone P-11 out of the series Type 301. They can also be sharpened with another high quality sharpening stone of the Chroma series: The knife is ideally sharpened and polished with the ST-3/8.
- don’t belong in the dishwasher!
- are the official knives of the cooking Olympus competition from 2002 to 2005 (ARD buffet, Stern, Robinson Club – larger, annual hobby chef competition) (the cooking Olympus stopped in 2006).
- are winners of diverse design awards.
- aren’t only sold by knives-expert shops, but also by museum shops such as the shop of the MAK – Arts Shop in Vienna, because of their beauty.
- were the most used knives at the Bocuse d’or 2005 and 2007 in Lyon.