Tea Light Holders - Small Glasses, Big Effect
Tea light holders are true all-rounders. Firstly, they function as a lantern, on the other hand, they create an enchanting atmosphere. Tea light glasses and candleholders can beautifully decorate when grouped together, as every material mix is a special eye-catcher. Each material has its own effect in connection with light.
1. Metal: Metal is opaque and reflects the candlelight. Stunning lighting effects are created in conjunction with extravagant perforations and shapes. For example, the Etch tea light holder by Tom Dixon.
2. Glass: Glass is the most popular material for tea light holders. It breaks up the candlelight and can create different atmospheres through the colours in the tea light glass. Clear glass tea light holders, however, look elegant. The Holmegaard tea light glass Design with light is organically curved and with its simple design matches any surroundings.
3. Wood: Wood with candles appears original and adds a homely touch to the surroundings. A pleasant wooden scent spreads thanks to the heat of the candles.
Tea Light Holders in our Interior Design Shop - Your Advantages
- A wide range of curated products with top design brands
- High-quality tea light holders by well-known designers
- Purchase directly and easily online
- Personal support from our customer service
- Fair shipping costs
- Secure payment thanks to SSL- encryption
- Fast delivery
- Best price guaranteed
A good glass of wine, a book, soft music and a tea light with a nice holder. Tea light holders are decorative with added value. Candlelight promotes relaxation. But what is it? On one hand candlelight is spectral, meaning it requires minimal adaptation of our eyes. This is ‘rewarded’ by the body with increased serotonin output – we become happy. In addition, stored memories play a role. From when we are children we have learned that candles are lit in joyous situations, such as at festivals and for celebrations. Our mind harkens back to these memories.
The table light and the effect of colours
Different colours have different effects on the human body. In the case of tea light and candle holders, you can take advantage of this fact. The small holders often consist of coloured glass and immerse the candlelight in a different colour. Yellow is exhilarating and mentally stimulating. In addition, it increases the perceived room temperature by several degrees. Blue promotes relaxation in addition to candlelight and regenerates. Used in larger amounts the colour makes the room appear larger. With the differently coloured Kivik tea light holders from Iittala they conjure up the atmosphere that you want. A special highlight: Kivik makes a perfect tea light holder set.
Want to buy your tea light holder made of wood, metal or glass online?Have them conveniently delivered to you at home by Connox within a few workdays!