The Raclette 2+ basic module by the Swiss manufacturer Spring is the basic part of a modular raclette system. The basic module is made to be used by two people; moreover it offers the special “plus”. Whether for guests, family growth or the usage in gastronomy – the Raclette 2+ system is expandable individually.
The 2+ basic module can be connected with up to 3 Raclette 2+ expansion modules, in order to get a raclette for up to 8 people. The raclette grows according to the number of people using it!
The basic module possesses a temperature regulator that adapts the temperature simply and fool proof (also the temperature of the expansion modules). The basic module is connected with the expansion module over a 50 cm long connection cable. The devices can therewith be linked compactly behind each other, but also separately or in a circle, meaning an advantage depending on the form and size of the table.
The basic module delivery package includes a BBQ surface out of anti-adhesive aluminium-cast, two anti-adhesive pans, two scrappers and a connection cable. Also the stainless steel insertion for pans is practical, serving as holder for empty pans at the same time.
A double-stone, connection cable, anti-adhesive pans or scrapers out of stainless steel are also optionally available accessories.
The Raclette 2+ basic module is available in further colours.
Special advises and suggestions:
- Don’t heat empty pans in the device and don’t let empty pans inside of the hot device after the usage; the coating of the pans might be damaged then as well as rests might burn inside of the pans and they might then be very hard to clean.
- BBQ surface: it is ideally suitable sensitive fish, meat and vegetables sorts: salmon, steaks, scampi, vegetables… The BBQ top is also especially suitable to prepare crepe-specialties.
- Stone surface: steaks, hamburgers, sausages… the hot stone I ideally suitable for all robust sorts of grilling products.
- Cut the meat of fish in mouth-adapted pieces. They will be done earlier.
- Use a bit of oil on your frying ingredients before you place them on the hot stone. Or marinate them before you start the raclette as an alternative.
- 1 × anti-adhesive alu-cast BBQ surface
- 2 × anti-adhesive pans
- 2 × scrappers
- 1 × connection cable
- 1 × user’s manual
- Plug: Schuko (EU)
- Voltage: 230 VAC
- Frequency: 50 Hz
- Wattage: 400 W
- Dimensions: L × W × H 262 mm × 115 mm × 132 mm
- Cable length: 2 meters