Configurable office chair
An office swivel chair that is individually tailored to individual users, teams or situations in terms of function, comfort and aesthetics has a decisive influence on productivity, health and well-being in the workplace.
The office swivel chair family consists of many components that can be used to meet a wide range of requirements in terms of aesthetics, materials, intended use and price. Starting with the different upholstery models (Mesh, Soft and Trim), over 8000 different ID Chairs can be configured. There are different options to choose from, which can be combined according to your own needs:
- 4 mechanism (without forward tilt / without seat depth adjustment, with forward tilt / without seat depth adjustment, without forward tilt / with seat depth adjustment, with forward tilt / with seat depth adjustment).
- 4 armrest options (without armrests, with 2D and 3D armrests, with height-adjustable ring armrests)
- 3 base options (5-star base polished aluminium on castors or glides, 5-star base plastic on castors or glides, 4-star base polished aluminium on glides)
- 2 frame colours
Individuality & Health
Dynamic sitting means comfortable sitting and healthy sitting at the same time. A new, patented chair mechanism in the ID Chair Concept allows for the first time not only an adjustable backward movement but also a synchronous forward tilt with weight adjustment. This supports dynamic sitting throughout the entire movement sequence. The mechanism follows the natural movement of the body and maintains constant contact with the back.
The harmonious movement of the mechanism encourages the user to sit dynamically for long periods of time. The counterpressure of the backrest and the forward tilt can be adjusted in such a way that any sitting position between the maximum reclined lounge position and the forward-facing sitting position can be assumed or "leveled" without exerting force. The user thus has unrestricted freedom of movement.
Would you like to configure your ID office swivel chair individually according to your needs? Then contact us, we will be happy to advise you!
3 basic settings - intuitively & made easy
1. Adjusting the seat height
2. Adjusting the armrest height
3. Adjusting the backrest counterforce
If required - optional:
4. Adjustment of the seat depth
5. Adjustment of the lumbar support
6. Adjustment of armrest width and angle
7. Adjustment of the headrest