Adjustable office chair
A swivelling office chair that is individually coordinated to single users, teams or situations according to its function and aesthetics, decidedly influencing productivity, health and comfort at the working place.
The swivelling office chair family consists of four components that fulfil the most different aesthetics, material, usage and prize demands. Based on the models that defer by their upholstery (Mesh, Soft and Trim), more than 8000 different ID Chairs can be configured:
- 4 mechanisms (without tilt forward / without seat depth adjustment, without tilt forward / with seat depth adjustment, with tilt forward / without seat depth adjustment, with tilt forward / with seat depth adjustment)
- 4 armrest options (without armrests, with 2D or 3D armrests, with height adjustable ring armrests)
- 3 bases 85-star aluminium polished on castors or pads, 5-star plastic on castors or pads, 3-star aluminium polished on pads)
- Frame colours
Individuality and health
Dynamic seating means to sit comfortably and healthy at the same time. A new, patented chair mechanism also allows a synchronic forwards movement with weight adjustment besides the adjustable backwards movement for the first time. This supports dynamic seating over the whole moving procedure. Thereby the mechanism follows the natural movements of human bodies being in a continuous contact with the back.
The harmonic mechanism movements encourage the user to sit for a long time on a dynamic way. The counter-pressure of the backrest and the forwards inclining can be adjusted – or balanced, so as to adopt every seating position between maximally laid back in a lounge position and forwards in an upright position without any efforts.
Do you want to configure your ID office chair after your demands, accordingly individual? Then contact us, we will be glad to advise you!
3 basic adjustments - intuitive and easy
1. Adjustment of seat height
2. Adjustment of armrest height
3. Adjustment of counterforce of backrest
If desired - optionally
4. Adjustment of seat depth
5. Adjustment of lumbar support
6. Adjustment of armrest width and angle
7. Adjustment of head support