Outdoor Rug with Graphic Pattern
The Rex rug by Pappelina consists of PVC plastic and is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. Despite the robust material that is resistant to dirt and moisture, the rug has an elegant structure thanks to its traditional weaving technique, which provides a soft and comfortable feeling under the feet.
The design and the idea of the hard-wearing rug comes from Lina Rickardsson, who founded the company Pappelina in 1999 and since then has been manufacturing her products in a small weaving mill in Dalarna, Sweden. The material and the welded ends with embossed Pappelina logo on the edges guarantee the rug a long life.
With its discreet, graphic patterns in opposing soft colours on either side, the Rex rugs fits perfectly into many furnishings styles and creates a cosy atmosphere on the terrace or in the living room.
The Rex rug is available in the dimensions 70 x 60 cm and 70 x 160 cm in three colour variants.
- Should be hoovered regularly
- Hand wash or clean in washing machine on delicate cycle at maximum 30°C
- Do not spin or tumble dry
- Shake out after washing, be careful with the welded edges
- If necessary, pull the wet rug into shape
- Lay to dry or hang on a wide bar
- If larger than 140 cm, the Pappelina rug should not be washed in the washing machine!