Ceiling Lights: Design Centers of Enlightenment
Spot on – for a special protagonist: The ceiling light. It stands - or hangs – in the center of every room. And yet it often remains unnoticed. Wrongly! Because only ceiling lamps have sufficient light to illuminate the entire room evenly and give it a comfortable atmosphere.
Ceiling Lamps - The More the Merrier
Trust yourself! Ceiling lamps can be combined perfectly. Various materials and colors give your room a new look. Small ceiling light fixtures, such as the Teti Wall and Ceiling Light of Artemide or the Wan Ceiling Lamp of Flos, can be perfectly combined with each other. With their simple and elegant design, they complement each other without overshooting or overloading the space. There are no limits to the quantity of ceiling lights. Permitted is what pleases. In general, the larger the room, the more light it needs. It is said that three light sources give a space structure and the right atmosphere. Combine your ceiling light with the appropriate table lamps, wall lights or pendant lighting.
There Will Be Light: Mounting Ceiling Lights in Four Simple Steps
In terms of ceiling lights, the question of how to mount them correctly often arises. Often, it seems more difficult than it actually is – at least if you take the following steps:
1. Attention, switch off the fuse first!
2. Three individual cables protrude from the ceiling and luminaire. These are connected to each other by means of a luster clamp. To do this, loosen the screw on the side of the clamp. Tip: Luster clamps are available for small money in the hardware store to buy.
3. First, thread the cables into the various openings in order. Start with the green-yellow cable. This is the protective conductor. It will keep you from electrical shock. Next, take the neutral conductor in a gray or blue color, and lastly the black or brown outer conductor, also called phase. Repeat this procedure with the color matching cables of the ceiling light in the opposite openings of the luster clamp. Finally tighten the screw.
4. Attach your ceiling light to the ceiling using a hook or attachment. Caution: When installing in the bathroom, ensure that your ceiling lamp has at least protection class IP44. This way, you avoid electric shocks.
The LED Ceiling Lights - Modern Technology Makes the Room Shine
LED lights conserve the wallet and the environment, that is what most people know. However, hardly anybody is aware of the diverse design possibilities that result from the new technology. To provide you with a small overview, we have compiled information in the "LEDs – Light-Emitting Diodes Revolutionize the Lamp Design" section of our home design blog.
Ceiling Lights in the Online Shop - Your Advantages at Connox:
- Curated assortment with top design brands
- High-quality ceiling lamps by renowned designers
- Direct and easy online purchase
- Personal support by our customer service
- Fair shipping costs
- Secure payment thanks to SSL encryption
- Data protection - confirmed by TÜV
- Only a few working days delivery time
Purchasing Consultancy at Connox
You want to buy a designer ceiling lights online, but need support? Please feel free to contact our customer service. We help you if you have any problems with your purchase, give recommendations and we can quickly clarify questions. Let us send you your favorite product to your home, comfortably within a few working days!