reversible phthalate carpet with elegant design
The Ilda pattern of the reversible carpet from Pappelina is reminiscent of haute couture - timelessness and elegance are the focus here. The design was already released in 2013, but now available in a new edition in more sizes and colors in the range. Ilda belongs to the favorites of the designer Lina Rickardsson.
Company with tradition
Pappelina was founded in 1999 by designer Lina Rickardsson. The Swedish company stands primarily for first-class craftsmanship and already sells its products in 40 countries. Pappelina (German: Läufer) embodies traditional craftsmanship and Scandinavian design.
- Vacuum regularly
- Hand wash or delicate wash at 30°C maximum
- Do not spin dry or tumble dry
- Shake out after washing, be careful with the welded edges
- If necessary, pull into shape while wet
- Lay out to dry or hang on a wide rod
- From 140 cm Pappelina rugs should not be washed in the washing machine!