Single-coloured and uniform runner
The carpet Mono series from Pappelina keeps what her name promises. The runner made of plastic convinces with its monochrome and uniform appearance, which is available in many different colours and thus fits discreetly and optimally into every living space. The runner is decorated by a sewn-over selvage.
Material & Care instructions
The carpet is woven in traditional craftsmanship on looms from the 50s and 60s in a small family owned weaving mill in the heart of Sweden. The plastic straps and warp threads are made of new Swedish plastic to ensure that the plastic is environmentally friendly and does not contain heavy metals or softeners.
For optimum care of the runner, it should be vacuumed regularly. The runner may be washed by hand or delicately in the washing machine at a maximum of 30°C. Please do not spin or put it in the dryer and shake it out after washing and lay it down to dry or hang it over a wide bar. It may be necessary to pull the carpet into shape after cleaning. Rinse ketchup and tomato carefully, do not rub.
- Vacuum regularly
- Hand or delicates at a maximum of 30°C
- Do not spin-dry or tumble-dry
- Shake out after washing, be careful with the welded edges
- If necessary, pull into shape when wet
- Lay down to dry or hang on a wide bar
- Above 140 cm the Pappelina Carpets should no longer be washed in the washing machine!