Velito is an upholstery fabric, which is produced by the Baltic textile company. The sturdy fabric is particularly suitable for furniture of everyday use.
The Velito fabric’s surface, consisting of 88% wool and 12% polyamide, is reminiscent of felt, but it’s more cuddly and softer. With 120,000 Martindale, the Velito is very abrasion resistant and durable, while the felt-like surface has a dirt-repellent effect. Thus the Velito material is especially suitable for furniture that is often used.
Clearly, health safety is as crucial for frequent use: Velito is certified according to the strict Oeko-Tex standard 100 and can be used safely even by small children.
- Fabric’s working width: 140 cm
- Width tolerance: - 0 + 2
- Weight: 400 g / sqm, 560 g / m
- Tolerance: +-5%
- Abrasion resistance: EN ISO 12945-2 / - 120,000 Martindale
- Pilling resistance: scale 1-5 - max. 5, EN ISO 12945-2 / - 4
- Colour fastness to light: scale 1-8 - max. 8, EN ISO 105-B02 - 5-6
- Colour fastness to abrasion: scale 1-8 - max. 5, EN ISO 105x12, wet/dry, 4-5
- Flammability: EN 1021 1
- Oeko-Tex standard 100 certified
- Only dry cleaning