Table leg from sustainable production for individual combination
The 90 cm high table leg from the French manufacturer TipToe is a universally applicable designer object that was constructed for medium-high wall tables. In combination with a wooden top and wall brackets, it can be used to conjure up an individual work table or high side table. The product not only inspires with its slim design, which brings a slightly industrial flair into the kitchen, living room or office. It was also made from sustainable materials in Europe and can therefore shine with durability and stability. Practically, the leg can be conveniently clamped to the edge of the wooden plate and moved (to another plate) as desired.
Different steel and colour variants
The table leg is made of powder-coated or patinated steel, depending on your choice, and is available in various colours.
- Recommended thickness of the table top: 20 mm to 43 mm.
- Maximum size for 2 legs and 2 supports: 180x100cm
- From a length of 150 cm, use a 4 cm plate
- Maximum weight (including top): 70 kg
- Do not use glass or brittle material