If you want to survive an eight-hour office day you should stand up as often as possible and get away from your desk. The Stitz by Wilkhahn promotes your natural desire for movement and encourages you to stand up and change posture. And in the process, it exercises ligaments and muscles, and stimulates circulation and metabolic processes in the body.
A gas lift, which is operated by pressing a disc with all-round access underneath the seat, allows infinitely variable adjustment of the support height. The leaning aid has a base comprising an elastomer pouch filled with quartz sand. It staunchly stands its ground even when not in use.
A Stitz is always a perfect solution: at a lectern, a drawing board, in a professional practice or even in the kitchen.
- Design Centre Nordrhein-Westfalen, award for "High design quality", Essen 1992
- Industry forum Design, "The 10 Bests", Hannover 1993
- Museum of Modern Art, Rio de Janeiro, exposition "The 10 Bests"
- Design Centre Munich, Munich, exposition "The 10 Bests"
- Design Award Switzerland 93
- Industry Forum Design Hannover, "The 10 Bests",exposition in Rio de Janeiro, 1993
- Apex-Award USA, 1994