kitchen wall shelf made of recycled material mix
With the Kitchen Wall shelf from String you have your most important kitchen utensils at hand at a glance. The wall shelf has the following components:
- Two panels in white (H x D) 50 x 20 cm.
- Two metal shelves with low edge in white (W x D) 58 x 20 cm
- Plate rack in white Ø 20 cm
- Two coat hanger racks in white Ø 20 cm
- Cork base (W x D x H) 19,5 x 29,5 x 2 cm
- Organizer (W x D x H) 9 x Ø 7 x 12 cm
- Five J-hooks in white and two S-hooks in stainless steel
The shelves and panels are made of powder-coated steel. The accessories are made of bio-composite, cork, powder-coated steel, stainless steel and aluminum. The steel is recycled, the cork is renewable and recyclable. The accessories made of the bio-composite are 40% wood fiber and can also be recycled.
The Kitchen Wall shelf should be cleaned as best as possible initially with a damp cloth and finally dried with another clean cloth. Do not use cleaning agents that contain scouring agents. Do not use steel wool under any circumstances.