Coaster made from recycled leather
Unique, recycled leather characterizes the products of LindDNA - including the 11 x 13 cm glass coasters. The material consists of 80% leather scraps from the production of shoes and bags. The remaining 20% material is natural rubber, which makes the coasters three times harder than conventional leather. It also makes them dirt and water repellent. The leather mats are easy to clean with a damp cloth or with the help of glass cleaner and are extremely durable.
Dynamic "Curve" Shape
The "Curve" shape, i.e. the softly rounded triangular form, can be found in various designs of LindDNA among other things also as table or carpet. The collection complements each other perfectly, but can also be combined individually with other furnishings due to the unobtrusive shape. The design brings a certain dynamism and looks unique compared to conventional square or completely round coasters.
Not only for cups or glasses are the glass coasters suitable - also as a decorative object in combination with candles or other small ornaments they can be optimally set in scene.
The Glasuntersetzer Curve of LindDNA are available in different leather surfaces and colors.